My Kids


This one is still going to be more serious, but I'm still going to through in some funny so watch for it.

I currently have 2 kids:
Brylee who is 9 (soon to be 10)!
Mason who is 6!

Not to sound too bias, but they are great kids!

Not to mention that they are both getting a little sister very soon.

If you look closely at the picture you can see the rodent that pee'd all over my leg today because I gave her a bath. Doesn't she look innocent? Makes me want to get a dog and I hate dogs.

3 comments:

deannaharward said...

you sure have cute kids

Anndrea said...

They are super cute kids!!! I am lost about the rodent thing...

CPost said...

Well I love dogs and my dog will pee on the floor if he gets scared when we try to bath him, so dont know if it would be any better, but HAHA you got peed on.