Movies


I'm going to recap some of the recent movies I have seen and give a brief review.

From best to worst:

1) The Dark Knight

Probably the best movie of 2008. I really liked Batman Begins, so I was already looking forward to this one. It exceeded my expectations. It has gotten great reviews, rightly so in my opinion.

2) Pineapple Express

Great comedy! I wouldn't recommend this for the kids, but I had some serious laughing fits during this movie. I have never done drugs, but I laugh at this movie like I was high. I loved it!

3) Wanted

I liked this movie. It was a movie that you can't take to serious, but the action is awesome. I thought the acting was good too. I definitely recommend this one.

4) Twilight

I've read the books, (I know I'm a pansy) and this movie follows the book rather well in my opinion. Problem is that I thought the book & movie weren't very good. It is geared toward women, plain & simple. I wouldn't recommend this movie or book unless you like the constant "getting lost in each others eyes..." crap.

5) Step Brothers

Had some very funny parts, but very crude & vulgar. I would recommend skipping this one.

6) Eagle Eye

I thought I would love this one, but nope. I thought the action & special effects were great, but the storyline was weak. Simply put, I didn't like this movie at all.

Movies that I really want to see:

1) Bedtime Stories

2) Taken

3) Appaloosa

4) Gran Torino

5) Doubt

6) RocknRolla

Anything I missed?

No comments: