Computers


I wouldn't consider myself a computer geek, but I do enjoy my PC...when it works, that is. Last weekend something happened to my computer, it is still being debated whether it was a virus, worm, another microsoft corruption, simple software conflict, etc... It didn't matter because it made my computer useless.

I do have a backup hard drive and I did backup my vital information on it. But through the mess of formating & re-installing windows somehow the windows software switched my default master hard drive with my backup drive, so it formatted my backup drive instead. So I lost everything.

Luckily my wife had backed up on a different source and she didn't lose anything. But I sure did.

I love computers, but when they go bad on me, it gets really ugly.

So now I'm hoping to go a solid week without any thing else breaking. Well, except maybe my confidence.

1 comment:

LordJaster said...

Dude its an easy fix. Stop turinig on your computer and get away from microsoft alltogether and just use your Playstion3.

You know I am right!!!

Glad I could help.