Stephanie Meyer

I'm only blogging about her because I have read the Twilight books and finally got a copy of The Host on Audio book and now I am preparing myself to give it a listen.

First of all I am not a fan of her as an author or her books so far. I did find myself enjoying parts of the Twilight series, but they were few and far between.

I also saw Twilight the movie in theaters and thought it followed the book pretty well, but I just don't care for the story too much. It is obviously designed for the girl audience. I would give the movie 2 out of 4 stars. Average.

I also agree with Stephen King when he said, "Stephenie Meyer can't write worth a darn," he said. "She's not very good."

I wouldn't worry too much about Mrs. Meyer's feelings though. I definitely think she will probably make more money than Stephen King, in the end.

No comments: