Utah Fan or BYU Hater?


As many of you already know, I am in fact a Utah Fan. As a Utah Fan I am often torn with the dilemma of fitting into one of two different camps. (1) Utah Fan, and/or (2) BYU Hater. I know, I know they one in the same most of the time, but most fit in one or the other.

Most of those who know me see me as a BYU hater. And I'll admit it, I hate them, much like I hate phone solicitors. I live in Utah County, so I have to deal with these freakin idiots all day everyday. I will admit that BYU fan makes my life miserable, so I do hate BYU fan more than I hate the actual team. Problem is that when BYU wins, BYU fan is gloating and strutting his stuff. But when they lose, they get a big piece of humble pie, courtesy of yours truly.

This year is turning out to be a big year for the Utes. Currently we are 8-0 and the cougs are 7-1. Our next game is TCU this Thursday night at home. TCU is very, very good and I do hope that we can handle them and play our best.

I apologize for the sports update, but I just had to.

BYU Sucks.

4 comments:

Brylee Perry said...

dad maybe you are half and half?BYU fan hate/UTE fan?

Brylee Perry said...

Mason-
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
Utah beat TCU so utah has a 9 game winning streak!!!

Shop Steward said...

Mason,
Actually Utah is now 10-0. Nice job buddy!

-Dad

kris said...

Go Utes.... We are just a family of Utah fan BYU Hater.- that is my Guess!