24


24 is back...Well in a little over a month it will be. I am a huge 24 fan! The only reason I am still an American is because Jack Bauer saved my country countless times from all those terrorists. Without him we would all be dead from either a nuclear bomb, biological weapon, atomic weapon, chemical weapon & a dead president or two.

I have been following 24 rather closely lately because I am in 24 rehab this year because they postponed it a year because of the writers strike. Well they made a 24 standalone movie that was originally intended to hit the theaters in the holiday season. Well they just announced that they are instead releasing it via television as a 2 hour event this November. The TV version will be somewhat edited because of the ads, but then they will be releasing the DVD with the full version soon after.

So to thank Jack Bauer for saving all of our lives time and time again the least you could do in return is watch his show and buy his DVD.

No comments: