Music





Anyone who knows me knows that music is big in my life. Most that know this also know that I like music that is usually hard and good (they go hand in hand...you know what I mean?). Well I recently put up a playlist on my blog. Well just to let you know what is on my playlist currently is what I am listening to currently as well. You know, to keep you updated.

I just couldn't help myself in thinking...dude, wouldn't it be cool if those thousands of people that are reading my blog could rock out while they are becoming 'tommy' educated.

So you know are given my official permission to nod your head to the beat while spending time here.

Rock on.

4 comments:

Brylee Perry said...

So you like music, but what is your favorite song, album and band????
That is what I would like to know

Shop Steward said...

Depends on the day and mood. Metallica has been my long time favorite band, so for now I'll go with them. 'Through the Never' is one of my most favorite songs from them.

Brylee Perry said...

So what is your favorite album?
I do check your blog so you can't say I don't!!

Shop Steward said...

You got me there Bry, looks like you do check out my blog. My current fav album is Airbourne.