My Bike Crash



I feel like I should take a minute and give a recap of my bike accident from a few weeks ago. First off, it wasn't a big deal. No broken bones more of a bruised ego than anything. Here is a list with a few accompanying photos of my injuries.
  1. Minor concussion
  2. Bruising & scrapes on face (I got a black eye out of it!)
  3. Road rash on shoulder, elbow and hands
  4. Bruised ribs
My bike is a piece of crap. My chain slipped off, and I went head over.
End of story.

And no, I wasn't wearing a helmet. No worries, I will be wearing one from now on, even though it wouldn't have saved me from any of my injuries in the slightest.

*injury update:
I have pretty much had a full recovery, with the exception of a few awesome scars. I still have yet to fix or ride that piece of crap bike yet. Anyone want a bike?...come pick it up and its yours.

No comments: