Sarah Palin


I just have to vent about this woman/Tina Fey look alike.

Here's the deal. I originally wanted to vote for McCain and when he added Palin, I thought, "Nice, done deal!". Uh, since then McCain & Palin have been doing their best to push my vote into Obama's box.

Then I saw her interviewed on ABC by Chuck Gibby. What was that?!? She is a mess.

Then I saw her interviewed on CBS by Kathy Kouric. Even better...The foreign policy is my personal favorite.

Now she is surrounded by 'Troopergate' and the investigation showed that she acted improperly.

It was also reported recently that she charged Alaska for her children to travel with her, even for entertainment purposes.

The republican party has spent over $150,000 on her wardrobe, makeup and whatever else makes her look like Tina Fey.


If you haven't seen McCain in the last few debates, chances are you may still vote for McCain, but if you did see that old dude fumble around the issues with no good, sensible plan for the economy or health care then you know that Obama is a better pres because Obama & his VP aren't trying to sabatoge his own campaign like McCain & Palin seem to be doing.

Ralph Nader 4 President!

No comments: